What you will do
As a technical recruiter at Dovetail, you’ll be expected to:
- Hire the best people for Dovetail: You’ll get to own the recruiting process from start to finish - sourcing, managing interviewing phases and hiring top talent.
- Work closely with the CEO, CTO, Operations, Marketing and Product teams to proactively gather requirements for roles and build role profiles.
- Strategic partner for growth: We’ll look to you to source, build, implement and manage HR management systems that are paramount to support Dovetail’s growth.
- The serious stuff: Working through sensitive matters and addressing employment-related legal matters.
As the first people-focused hire at Dovetail, ideally you will join us with:
- 3+ years of experience in a people-based role and a successful track record of hiring top talent.
- Ability to influence outcomes in fast-paced environments and work with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Awareness of and ability to overcome cognitive biases to ensure the best candidates make it through hiring phases.
- Tact, diplomacy, empathy and professionalism to deal with various sensitive situations across the role.
- Exposure to performance management systems and working through employment related legal matters; or if not - a strong interest to learn and own.
- A desire to join a fun, open and happy workplace.
- Competitive salary plus equity.
- Flexible working hours – we value work-life balance.
- Personal learning and development budget.
- Office snacks, cereal, sparkling water on tap.
- Sit-stand desks, 4k 27” monitor, Aeron chairs.
- Pet friendly office including a terrace, BBQ, concrete floor.
- Regular events like yoga on Tuesday and monthly social events.
- Annual company retreats
- Regular lunch and learn events with other companies.
This is a full time role in Sydney, Australia. You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role. If you fit the criteria and the job description sounds exciting, please apply now.