As part of your use of Dovetail, you agree not to do any of the following:
(1) Post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any Customer Data that: (i) infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (v) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (vi) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any person or entity; or (vii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances;
(2) Use, display, mirror or frame the Dovetail Service, or any individual element within the Dovetail Service, Dovetail’s name, any Dovetail trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without Dovetail’s express written consent;
(3) Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Dovetail Service, Dovetail’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of Dovetail’s providers;
(4) Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any Dovetail system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
(5) Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as of privacy and publicity) of any other user of the Dovetail Service or staff of Dovetail;
(6) Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by Dovetail or any of Dovetail’s providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Dovetail Service;
(7) Attempt to access or search the Dovetail Service or download content from the Dovetail Service through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by Dovetail or other generally available third party web browsers;
(8) Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail or junk messages, spam, chain letters or other form of solicitation (including sending invitations to use the Dovetail Service to the mobile numbers of people you do not know or from whom you have not received consent to such contact);
(9) Use or disclose any Dovetail Confidential Information of Dovetail, except as otherwise explicitly set forth herein.
(10) Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing a Dovetail trademark, logo URL or product name without Dovetail’s express written consent;
(11) Use the Dovetail Service for any commercial purpose or the benefit of any third party or in any manner not permitted by these Terms of Service;
(12) Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Dovetail Service to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
(13) Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Dovetail Service;
(14) Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Dovetail Service;
(15) Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Dovetail Service from other users of the Dovetail Service without their express written permission;
(16) Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
(17) Violate any applicable law or regulation; or
(18) Encourage or enable any other individual or entity to do any of the foregoing.
Dovetail will have the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above to the fullest extent of the law. Dovetail may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who violate these Terms of Service. You acknowledge that Dovetail has no obligation to monitor your access to or use of the Dovetail Service, or to review or edit any Customer Data, but it has the right to do so for the purpose of operating the Dovetail Service, to ensure your compliance with these Terms of Service, or to comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of a court, administrative agency or other governmental body.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Search through our articles or contact our support team and get a response within 24 hours.Get help